I was nominated for this award by the awesome ladies at Books, Boxes, & Baubles. Thank you again for nominating me. This one was a ton of fun! Let’s get to it!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This amazing award tag was created by Okoto Enigma at Okoto Enigma. Go check out their blog!
3 Things About Me!
1. I’m currently taking an Improv 101 class and loving it. When I started, I was not sure how I would do. I’ve done some acting before and am not afraid to get up on stage, but wasn’t sure how I would do without a script. Crafting a scene on the spot is so hard! Might be one of the most challenging things I’ve done, but I’m surprisingly doing really well.
2. My hidden talent is being awesome at that arcade game Dance Dance Revolution. I hope to one day win a drunk bet with this talent.
3. I have been to 4 continents so far. One day I hope to get to them all. Though if I miss Antarctica, that would be okay.
- Bella @ Bella Blogs Because Books
- Lit This & That!
- Geybie’s Book Blog
- Lauren @ My Paper Infinity
- Susan @ Susan Loves Books
- Amylee @ The Book Lagoon
- Shanya and Tanya @ Twin Bookmarks
5 Questions From Kayla and Neko
1. Least favorite book you have read and why
I’m going to go with The Catcher in the Rye. I had to read it for my 11 grade English class, didn’t love it and probably would never read it again.
2. Favorite genre and why
I’m going to go with contemporary because I love a good fluffy romance. I’m a huge sap on the inside. I also really enjoy spy and heist novels, because I can pretend I’m a spy or a thief.
3. Should hamsters be allowed to rule the world?
I mean, they’d probably do a better job than some of the politicians in power now. So, sure?
4. What’s your passion outside of books?
I love TV and movies. I’m obsessed with all kinds. One day I hope to be a TV writer, though I don’t know if that will ever happen.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I’d either go back to South Korea because I miss my best friend or I’d go to New Zealand. It’s on my bucket list of places to go.
My 5 Questions For You Guys!
- In your opinion, what is the most underrated book you’ve read and why?
- What’s your hidden talent?
- Which celebrity (or author) would you never want to meet?
- What book(s) do you think that everyone should read?
- If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
I guess people like finding new unique reads.